What's new in this version:
- New device scanning plugin: PowerShell.
- New functionality in Group operations: search and replace in attribute value.
- New report type: Inventory->Software with the ability to filter programs by name, version.
- New report: Inventory->Software->Important - to view on which PCs the specified programs are installed.
- New report: Inventory->Software->Unwanted - to see on which PCs the specified unwanted programs are installed.
- New report: Inventory->Software->Unknown - to see who has unknown programs installed.
- New report: Inventory->Software->Not Installed - to see on which PCs the specified programs are not installed.
- The ability to group reports in the application settings.
- Reports from the Web menu have been moved to the Reports menu.
- Fixed the 'Object is currently in use elsewhere' error when rendering a map.
What's new in this version:
- Setting for report templates for date, time, duration formats.
- Improved display of event severity icons in the status of devices on the map.
- Added hot keys for editing and adding inventory items (Enter, Insert).
- Improved copying of inventory items and its attributes to the clipboard.
- Improved notification of license expiration.
- Checkbox in settings: Show welcome window.
- Checkbox in settings: Warn about license expiration.
- Fixed error when informing about external change of the file of an edited map.
- Fixed hotkey for adding additional attributes, now: Ctrl + Shift + Plus.
- Fixed error when sending messages to the Telegram channel.
- Fixed map scale restoring after the application launch.
- Fixed an error when calling an object editor from the hint window.
- Minor improvements in the style of documentation.
- Minor improvements in the interface of the application update window.
- Fixed the behavior of the tooltip that appears when hovering over the device.
- Fixed export of the reports with Unicode to PDF.
- Fixed export of Inventory->Summary->Computer report.
- Fixed copying/moving attributes to a device's name or address in Group operations.
- Fixed report of the Device Scanning Wizard results.
- Fixed links to the internal manual.
- When you exit the application, it is stored which layers are open / closed.
- Possibility to change the size of the hint window that appears when you hover over the device.
- Significant optimization of the application when working with large maps.
- Possibility to copy the addresses of selected devices to the clipboard: menu Edit->Copy address (Ctrl+Shift+C).
- Fixed error: there were no device attributes in the advanced search.
- Fixed cursor display when moving nodes.
- New plug-in for scanning devices: Files - to count the number of files in a directory, their size, and read speed.
- Option of maintaining an operational monitoring log (in memory).
- Displays a chart of the operational monitoring log in the hint window that appears when you hover over the device.
- Fixed saving of logging duration settings.
- Fixed error: after receiving monitoring results from a web server, units of measurement were not always transmitted.
- Notification that monitoring values are exceeded for a long time, for example, the processor load is more than 90% for an hour.
- No more Skype notification due to lack of API in recent versions of Skype.
- Some Telegram notification errors are fixed.
- Collecting information about users of the operating system.
- Collecting user profile information.
- Determining drive labels.
- Determining the UNC path of network drives.
- Option: collect information about network drives.
- Option: collect information about removable drives.
- Improved collection of software version information.
- Improved documentation structure.
- General optimization of the application.
What's new in this version:
- SSH Device Monitoring.
- Collecting information about OS users in the inventory.
- Customization in report templates: filtering records by content.
- Display the number of events under the links to other cards.
- New columns in the report Map->Devices: status, severity, number of errors, warnings, alarms.
- Filtering by status and severity level in the report Map->Devices.
- Automatic saving of inventory cards after modification.
- New attribute type in inventory - Boolean (yes/no).
- Inventory Agent transferred from .NET Framework 2 to .NET Framework 4.
- Minor improvements in the application interface.
- Fixed history of changes in inventory cards opened for editing.
- Fixed import of inventory cards through a Web server running on the service.
- Fixed display of the device name during a network search.
- Fixed error when exporting the Inventory->Devices report to Excel.
- Fixed insertion of formatted text in the device description.
- Fixed error when importing devices from an incorrect CSV file.
- Fixed copying to the clipboard when it is busy with another application takes too long.
- Fixed error when sorting by nonexistent column in reports.
- Fixed display of data in the Inventory->Devices report.
- Fixed export of Inventory->Devices and Inventory->Summary reports to XML.
- Fixed escaping of characters in WMI Browser.
What's new in this version:
- Ability to save network map images in SVG format.
- Network map in the Web interface is displayed in vector graphics.
- Supports map zooming in the Web interface.
- Database export / import.
- Search with item filtration in all lists in the application interface.
- Supports proxy server for app update.
- Improved and accelerated drawing of the network map in the application interface.
- Supports UNC and file links in device descriptions.
- %IP% and %MAC% macros are added for notification.
- The Tools menu has been renamed to Commands.
- The Server menu has been renamed to Tools.
- Fixed a error when viewing the Web access log.
- Map background color change error has been fixed.
- SSL 1.2 support for Windows Server 2008 R2 has been fixed.
- Fixed various minor bugs in the application interface.
- Operation selection when performing group operations.
- Possibility to copy and move attributes in the course of group operations.
- Viewing attribute values in advanced search results.
- Unlimited number of attributes in advanced search.
- Adding a device to the map from the control panel.
- Improved display of connected devices on the map.
- Computers: VPN server.
- Network: GPON splitter, GPON terminal, GPON unit, Grid-tie inverter, VPN router.
- Peripherals: Accumulator, IPTV media player, Microphone, PLC adapter, USB sound card.
- Rack: Rack GPON terminal, Rack VPN.
- Schema: GPON splitter, Wi-Fi point.
- Security: GSM signaling, IP barrier.
- Structures: Solar panel, Wind generator.
- Trade: Cash desk on-line.
- VoIP: VoIP microphone, VoIP recorder.
- Support of layers.
- Layer tree with display of all objects in each layer.
- Possibility to create nested layers to group objects.
- Possibility to change the layer for objects via their context menu.
- Improved display of time intervals in SNMP.
- Possibility for the WMI, SNMP, Extenal, URI scanning methods to set the coefficient for value conversion and for decimal value support.
- Collecting daily statistics for the monitoring log.
- Detailed setup of log entry storage duration.
- Possibility to view monitoring queue.
- Improved support of external databases.
- Improved table handling in WMI Browser.
- Added support of latest SSL versions during monitoring via URI.
- Possibility for the Extenal and URI scanning methods to set a regular expression and measurement units.
- The compatibility error of the monitoring server with older application versions has been corrected.
- Display of the scanning method name in the notification on the screen.
- Support of SOCKS5 proxy for Telegram notifications.
- Support of channels and super groups in Telegram notifications.
- The inventory wizard has been divided into operations, substantially modified, and has become much more convenient.
- Inventory cards.
- Possibility to create inventory cards automatically or manually.
- Inventory cards aren’t now assigned to devices by host name but by device ID.
- Possibility to assign an inventory card to any device on the map.
- Inventory card editor that opens in a separate tab.
- Editor of sections and attributes for inventory cards.
- Possibility to create new sections for inventory cards.
- Possibility to create new attributes for inventory card elements.
- Typing for attributes.
- Inventory tree for inventory card management.
- Inventory card filtering by the current map, by closed maps, by unassigned cards.
- Inventory card sorting by name, by date modified.
- The BIOS information from the Motherboard section is now located in the new BIOS section.
- After a rescanning, the missing elements aren’t now deleted but are labeled as not actual.
- Possibility to pin the actuality state for an inventory card element.
- Possibility to correct the automatically collected attribute values.
- Display of creation date and modification date for an inventory card.
- Display of element adding date in the inventory card.
- New Reports menu in the application’s main menu and in the devices’ context menu on the map.
- All inventory reports have been improved.
- New inventory reports: "Overview", "Accessories", "Performance".
- Possibility to hide any attributes in inventory reports.
- Possibility to limit the number of entries displayed in reports.
- The error has been corrected that had occurred when exporting connection type reports into Excel, Word or PDF.
- Free version of the application.
- New end-user license agreement.
- New license type: Annual time-limited license.
- License manager in the Help menu for license management.