- Improved work with Telegram.
- Improved automatic ordering for objects on the map.
- Fixed connection of objects on the map.
- Fixed exporting of notification settings.
What's new in this version:
- Improved handling of layers.
- Added functionality for managing devices' top-to-bottom order within a layer (z-order).
- Enabled Drag&Drop for objects in the layer tree.
- Added functionality for adding an object outside of a layer.
- Added functionality for Copying/Pasting objects together with layers in the layer tree.
- Enabled locking of objects to prevent accidental movement.
- Locked objects are now marked in the layer tree.
- Improved Drag&Drop functionality for the map tree, layer tree, reports tree, commands tree, etc.
- Notification by sending Telegram messages via a bot.
- "Appearance->Show Status" moved to device settings in the Monitoring tab.
- Added functionality for enabling/disabling display of specific sensors on the map.
- Added functionality for enabling/disabling display of sensors on the map via Group Operations.
- Added functionality for pausing/resuming monitoring for maps on a server.
- Added functionality for adding links to maps located on other servers.
- Added new setting: Enable/disable change of color for links between inactive devices.
- Added support for macros in the links string for the SQL sensor.
- Enabled macros substitution for testing of notifications on specific devices.
- Added functionality for adding new objects to the map via the context menu.
- Improved authorization on e-mail servers via the notification settings.
- Significant optimization on RAM usage.
- Reduced application's load on processor.
- Fixed: Cashing of Discovery requests for SNMPv3..
- Fixed: Resetting dates in web interface's report filters.
- Fixed: Advanced search would occasionally disallow filtering by inventory attributes.
What's new in this version:
- SNMP Trap support.
- Notifications via Discord.
- Retention of map position and scale in the Web interface.
- Support for macros in device names for address substitution.
- Split of the %IP% macro into %IPV4% and %IPV6% macros for substitution of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- Support for macros in sensor settings for device attribute substitution.
- Option to setup value decoding in sensor settings.
- Command line attribute -fullscreen for starting the application in full screen mode.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Telegram notifications due to changes in Telegram API and policies.
- Fixed: Error occurring when attempting to sync a card not yet added to the database.
- Fixed: Freezes occurring when attempting to copy and re-paste devices with hidden connections.
- Fixed: Loss of focus from the search bar upon display of a device hint.
- Fixed: Displacement of OpenStreetMap image when zooming.
- Fixed: Error occurring during MySQL database export when using special characters in inventory.
- Fixed: Error occurring when attempting to delete a license on the server from the client.
- Fixed: Error occurring when attempting to run the Device Scan Wizard with no maps.
- Fixed: Incorrect display of steps resulting during automatic server setup.
- Fixed: License manager issues resulting in it displaying the client's license upon revealing it to the server.
- Fixed: Issues of units of measurement not being displayed during advanced search.
- Fixed: Issues of the Open Card item not getting unlocked immediately after assignment of an inventory card.
- Fixed: Error occurring when attempting to exporting notification settings to a file.
- Fixed: Rare error occurring when attempting to check the Windows role in the Web server.
What's new in this version:
- Localization into French and Spanish.
- Optimization of the application.
- Scanning methods renamed to Sensors.
- Fixed: Some localization errors in different languages.
- Fixed: Incorrect display of steps during automatic server installation.
- Fixed: Local license was displayed when opening the License Manager for server.
- Fixed: Incorrect links to documentation from the application.
- Fixed: Measurement units were not available in Advanced Search.
- Fixed: Error when importing notification settings.
- Fixed: Local notification settings were not saved after import.
- Fixed: Error while collecting information about printers.
- Checking of the E-Mail server during notification setup on the server has been improved.
- Checking of notification actions during notification setup on the server has been improved.
- Unfilled numeric data in the inventory cards are not displayed now.
- Support of %LOGIN_USER% and %LOGIN_PASSWORD% macros in the scanning methods.
- Passwords are now replaced with asterisks in the scanning results after device scanning.
- Working with SNMP-v3 has been accelerated due to EngineID caching.
- Support of FTP for the URI scanning method.
- Possibility to specify the image URL in the device description.
- Possibility to delete a map on the server, which has been captured by another user for editing.
- Notification that the map being edited has been deleted on the server`.
- Improved column grouping setup in the report templates.
- Improved welcome page displaying algorithm.
- Updated path to the distribution when automatically updating the application.
- The Logout button in the Web interface when using domain authorization has been removed.
- Improved selection of multiple elements in a list via keyboard.
- Improved documentation on HTTPS (SSL) setup for the Web interface.
- Improved documentation on program report setup in the inventory.
- Improved documentation on possible WMI errors.
- Added to the documentation: Possible errors during Visio export/import.
- Added to the documentation: Report generation on schedule.
- Added to the documentation: Server database export via command line and on schedule.
- Fixed: The macro substitution did not function for the SSH scanning method.
- Fixed: It was impossible to specify the measurement units for the SQL and PowerShell scanning methods.
- Fixed: In a number of instances, the client key was displayed instead of the server key during server configuration.
- Fixed: Blank Map menu in the main window menu.
- Fixed: The inventory agent failed to save laptop battery information.
- Fixed: The 'Actual' state for inventory card elements failed to be saved in a number of instances.
- Fixed: The error opening an inventory card following repeated import from a file created by the Inventory Agent.
- Fixed: Information on the motherboard, operating system and BIOS was deleted if omitted during collection.
- Fixed: The error that occurred when information was collected by the Inventory Agent if computer information collection was disabled.
- Fixed: A blank report for the server map was generated in the Device Scanning Wizard.
- Fixed: A blocked report could be launched by double-clicking.
- Fixed: In a number of instances, the mini-map was offset when displayed.
- Fixed: The device hint window froze if the image contained in the device description could not be accessed at the specified address.
- Fixed: Inventory card elements were marked as deleted if their collection was disabled.
- Fixed: Now the Inventory Agent does not collect information on virtual devices in the remote desktop.
- Fixed: The interface type was not decoded in the inventory cards for the keyboard.
- Fixed: Starting the Total Commander x64 application in external commands.
- Fixed: When importing settings into the server database, the authorization method was not transferred.
- Fixed: When renaming a report by pressing DEL, the user was prompted to delete the report.
- Fixed: An error occurred if the start of Server Setup was canceled during UAC.
- Fixed: The Ctrl+F search did not work if the search bar did not fit into the screen.
- Fixed: Some maps were not displayed if there emerged any loops in the hierarchical structure of the maps.
- Fixed: Error deleting a server from the list at the moment of synchronization with the server.
- Fixed: A user with the same name could be created during server configuration.
- Fixed: Error importing connector lines from some Visio versions.
- Fixed: Error capturing/releasing third nesting level maps if the user is not allowed to access some of the maps.
- Fixed: The "Unable to access ARP" error.
What's new in this version:
- Server control panel in Algorius Net Viewer Server Setup.
- Server database export/import (for backups and migration to another database).
- Ability to reset the server cache from the command line.
- Support for domain authorization on the server for the Inventory Agent.
- Support for self-signed SSL certificate on the server for Inventory Agent.
- Support of GetNext PDU type for the SNMP scanning method.
- The SNMPv2-SMI.mib file has been added to the list of MIB files supplied with the application.
- New measurement units: dBm and dBuV.
- Ability to specify units of measure when editing the size of disks, RAM, network card speed in the inventory.
- Improved display of units in reports (without wrapping).
- Improved rendering of text blocks on the map.
- Improved resizing of the map when dragging it with the mouse (infinite map).
- Displaying of layer in the object tooltip on the map.
- Hotkey (F11) for full sreen mode.
- Support for searching by parts of words.
- The SNMP scanning method no longer adds '.0' to the OID after selecting it using the MIB Browser (due to the introduction of SNMP GetNext support).
- The report template 'Map->Text' is removed (due to the ability to select text directly on the map in the browser).
- Fixed: Incorrect initialization of inventory reports for hardware and software on the server.
- Fixed: Missing report title when full screen mode is enabled in reports.
- Fixed: The name of operations in some cases was not displayed in the 'Inventory->Last Scan' report.
- Fixed: Binding of inventory cards to devices was lost after renaming a map on the server.
- Fixed: The login on the server was not saved for the scanning method in the device editor.
- Fixed: The list of reports was not updated immediately after editing on a server.
- Fixed: Bug when scanning some MOXA devices via SNMP.
- Fixed: Bug when scanning some Mikrotik devices via SNMP.
- Fixed: Drag&Drop maps didn't work for adding a link to a map.
- Fixed: In some cases, the Warn about license expiration setting was not saved.
- Fixed: The report name was not saved when using the Rename button.
- Fixed: Selected subreports were not highlighted when opening settings.
- Fixed: The map was not saved if the user in the domain is specified in a different register.
- Fixed: A rare error when rendering a collection of devices.
- Fixed: In some cases, the ability to hide a device was blocked in the device collection settings.
- Fixed: Displaying specific fonts in the device description.
- Fixed: Long web page refresh when auto-refresh is enabled.
- Fixed: Minor bugs in the application interface.
- Errors when using special characters in map name on the server – fixed.
- A rare error when saving report settings when using Oracle or MS-SQL database – fixed.
- Saving scale of maps loaded from server – fixed.
- A rare error when drawing lines on a map – fixed.
What's new in this version:
- Negotiage (Kerberos, NTLM) authorization on the server.
- License manager for server.
- Improved collaboration when re-capturing maps for editing.
- Ability to clear server cache from the client.
- Collecting hard disk status from SMART in inventory.
- Support for SSH2 encryption for authorization in MySQL 8.x.
- Updated documentation on using HTTPS for the server.
- Displaying console text in case of an error when using the external scanning method.
- Small improvements in the application interface.
- Incorrect table layout in WMI and MIB browsers — fixed.
- An error when updating of the collection of devices from the server on the clients — fixed.
- An error in the Inventory Change Log — fixed.
- An error when loading the default login on the server — fixed.
- An error when using maximum coordinates in OpenStreetMap — fixed.
- An error during initialization in MySQL 8.x — fixed.
- An error when disabling logging on the server — fixed.
- An error when adding an e-mail server without authorization — fixed.
- In some cases, not all available maps were displayed in the Web interface — fixed.
- A rare error when opening the welcome page – fixed.
- Errors during SNMP v3 authorization on some devices – fixed.
- Error when saving invisible lines – fixed.
- Error when editing the software list in the inventory on the server – fixed.
- Error when generating a report for all software in the inventory – fixed.
- Error when running server configuration in old versions of .Net – fixed.
- Fixed flickering of large maps in the editor when changing the scale.
- fixed: maps background was not transferred when importing maps to the server.
- Fixed incorrect saving of logins in the password manager on the server.
- Fixed error when saving map to MS SQL database.
- Fixed error when checking license limits.
- Fixed error display when deleting a map on the server.
- Fixed error when working with MS-SQL 2014 or earlier.