- Checking of the E-Mail server during notification setup on the server has been improved.
- Checking of notification actions during notification setup on the server has been improved.
- Unfilled numeric data in the inventory cards are not displayed now.
- Support of %LOGIN_USER% and %LOGIN_PASSWORD% macros in the scanning methods.
- Passwords are now replaced with asterisks in the scanning results after device scanning.
- Working with SNMP-v3 has been accelerated due to EngineID caching.
- Support of FTP for the URI scanning method.
- Possibility to specify the image URL in the device description.
- Possibility to delete a map on the server, which has been captured by another user for editing.
- Notification that the map being edited has been deleted on the server`.
- Improved column grouping setup in the report templates.
- Improved welcome page displaying algorithm.
- Updated path to the distribution when automatically updating the application.
- The Logout button in the Web interface when using domain authorization has been removed.
- Improved selection of multiple elements in a list via keyboard.
- Improved documentation on HTTPS (SSL) setup for the Web interface.
- Improved documentation on program report setup in the inventory.
- Improved documentation on possible WMI errors.
- Added to the documentation: Possible errors during Visio export/import.
- Added to the documentation: Report generation on schedule.
- Added to the documentation: Server database export via command line and on schedule.
- Fixed: The macro substitution did not function for the SSH scanning method.
- Fixed: It was impossible to specify the measurement units for the SQL and PowerShell scanning methods.
- Fixed: In a number of instances, the client key was displayed instead of the server key during server configuration.
- Fixed: Blank Map menu in the main window menu.
- Fixed: The inventory agent failed to save laptop battery information.
- Fixed: The 'Actual' state for inventory card elements failed to be saved in a number of instances.
- Fixed: The error opening an inventory card following repeated import from a file created by the Inventory Agent.
- Fixed: Information on the motherboard, operating system and BIOS was deleted if omitted during collection.
- Fixed: The error that occurred when information was collected by the Inventory Agent if computer information collection was disabled.
- Fixed: A blank report for the server map was generated in the Device Scanning Wizard.
- Fixed: A blocked report could be launched by double-clicking.
- Fixed: In a number of instances, the mini-map was offset when displayed.
- Fixed: The device hint window froze if the image contained in the device description could not be accessed at the specified address.
- Fixed: Inventory card elements were marked as deleted if their collection was disabled.
- Fixed: Now the Inventory Agent does not collect information on virtual devices in the remote desktop.
- Fixed: The interface type was not decoded in the inventory cards for the keyboard.
- Fixed: Starting the Total Commander x64 application in external commands.
- Fixed: When importing settings into the server database, the authorization method was not transferred.
- Fixed: When renaming a report by pressing DEL, the user was prompted to delete the report.
- Fixed: An error occurred if the start of Server Setup was canceled during UAC.
- Fixed: The Ctrl+F search did not work if the search bar did not fit into the screen.
- Fixed: Some maps were not displayed if there emerged any loops in the hierarchical structure of the maps.
- Fixed: Error deleting a server from the list at the moment of synchronization with the server.
- Fixed: A user with the same name could be created during server configuration.
- Fixed: Error importing connector lines from some Visio versions.
- Fixed: Error capturing/releasing third nesting level maps if the user is not allowed to access some of the maps.
- Fixed: The "Unable to access ARP" error.
What's new in this version:
- Server control panel in Algorius Net Viewer Server Setup.
- Server database export/import (for backups and migration to another database).
- Ability to reset the server cache from the command line.
- Support for domain authorization on the server for the Inventory Agent.
- Support for self-signed SSL certificate on the server for Inventory Agent.
- Support of GetNext PDU type for the SNMP scanning method.
- The SNMPv2-SMI.mib file has been added to the list of MIB files supplied with the application.
- New measurement units: dBm and dBuV.
- Ability to specify units of measure when editing the size of disks, RAM, network card speed in the inventory.
- Improved display of units in reports (without wrapping).
- Improved rendering of text blocks on the map.
- Improved resizing of the map when dragging it with the mouse (infinite map).
- Displaying of layer in the object tooltip on the map.
- Hotkey (F11) for full sreen mode.
- Support for searching by parts of words.
- The SNMP scanning method no longer adds '.0' to the OID after selecting it using the MIB Browser (due to the introduction of SNMP GetNext support).
- The report template 'Map->Text' is removed (due to the ability to select text directly on the map in the browser).
- Fixed: Incorrect initialization of inventory reports for hardware and software on the server.
- Fixed: Missing report title when full screen mode is enabled in reports.
- Fixed: The name of operations in some cases was not displayed in the 'Inventory->Last Scan' report.
- Fixed: Binding of inventory cards to devices was lost after renaming a map on the server.
- Fixed: The login on the server was not saved for the scanning method in the device editor.
- Fixed: The list of reports was not updated immediately after editing on a server.
- Fixed: Bug when scanning some MOXA devices via SNMP.
- Fixed: Bug when scanning some Mikrotik devices via SNMP.
- Fixed: Drag&Drop maps didn't work for adding a link to a map.
- Fixed: In some cases, the Warn about license expiration setting was not saved.
- Fixed: The report name was not saved when using the Rename button.
- Fixed: Selected subreports were not highlighted when opening settings.
- Fixed: The map was not saved if the user in the domain is specified in a different register.
- Fixed: A rare error when rendering a collection of devices.
- Fixed: In some cases, the ability to hide a device was blocked in the device collection settings.
- Fixed: Displaying specific fonts in the device description.
- Fixed: Long web page refresh when auto-refresh is enabled.
- Fixed: Minor bugs in the application interface.
- Errors when using special characters in map name on the server – fixed.
- A rare error when saving report settings when using Oracle or MS-SQL database – fixed.
- Saving scale of maps loaded from server – fixed.
- A rare error when drawing lines on a map – fixed.
What's new in this version:
- Negotiage (Kerberos, NTLM) authorization on the server.
- License manager for server.
- Improved collaboration when re-capturing maps for editing.
- Ability to clear server cache from the client.
- Collecting hard disk status from SMART in inventory.
- Support for SSH2 encryption for authorization in MySQL 8.x.
- Updated documentation on using HTTPS for the server.
- Displaying console text in case of an error when using the external scanning method.
- Small improvements in the application interface.
- Incorrect table layout in WMI and MIB browsers — fixed.
- An error when updating of the collection of devices from the server on the clients — fixed.
- An error in the Inventory Change Log — fixed.
- An error when loading the default login on the server — fixed.
- An error when using maximum coordinates in OpenStreetMap — fixed.
- An error during initialization in MySQL 8.x — fixed.
- An error when disabling logging on the server — fixed.
- An error when adding an e-mail server without authorization — fixed.
- In some cases, not all available maps were displayed in the Web interface — fixed.
- A rare error when opening the welcome page – fixed.
- Errors during SNMP v3 authorization on some devices – fixed.
- Error when saving invisible lines – fixed.
- Error when editing the software list in the inventory on the server – fixed.
- Error when generating a report for all software in the inventory – fixed.
- Error when running server configuration in old versions of .Net – fixed.
- Fixed flickering of large maps in the editor when changing the scale.
- fixed: maps background was not transferred when importing maps to the server.
- Fixed incorrect saving of logins in the password manager on the server.
- Fixed error when saving map to MS SQL database.
- Fixed error when checking license limits.
- Fixed error display when deleting a map on the server.
- Fixed error when working with MS-SQL 2014 or earlier.
This version contains significant changes in the application architecture.
We encourage you to read the description of innovations.
- Implementation of the Client-Server technology.
- The possibility remains for working locally, without the Client-Server technology.
- Algorius Net Viewer Server Setup application for server installation and configuration.
- Algorius Net Viewer Server application to launch the server in the service mode or in the console.
- Storage of maps, server settings, and inventory data in the server’s database.
- Possibility of working simultaneously with multiple servers from the client.
- Automatic receiving of maps, server settings, device collections, monitoring results, and inventory data by the client from the server.
- Automatic synchronization of information on the client and on the server.
- Capture of maps to be edited saved, or deleted on the server from the client.
- Editing the server settings from the client.
- A new system for authorization and authentication on the server and the web interface.
- A system of rights for the client’s authorization on the server.
- The 'Guest' role to view the permissioned computer network maps.
- The 'Designer' role to view and edit the permissioned computer network maps.
- The 'Administrator' role to set up the server (includes the designer’s rights).
- The 'Super Administrator' role for account management, map creation and deletion (includes the administrator's rights).
- Map server, Monitoring server and Web server have been replaced with the corresponding server functionality.
- The Lite version has been replaced with the corresponding client functionality.
- A new Server section in the main menu to work with the list of servers.
- The elements of the Tools and Web sections in the main menu have been transferred to the Server section.
Licensing policy extension
- One license can be used on multiple clients and one server simultaneously.
- One license cannot be used on multiple servers simultaneously.
- It is not mandatory to activate the license on the client, it is sufficient that the license is activated on the server.
- The method for building the hierarchical map structure has been altered.
- Relocation of a map under another map using the Drag&Drop feature in the map tree.
- A new menu and control panel for the map tree.
- Display of added servers in the map tree.
- Possibility of connecting to/disconnecting from a server in the map tree.
- Possibility of importing maps to the server from the context menu or by using the Drag&Drop feature in the map tree.
- Access to the server settings from the menu and from the control panel in the map tree.
- A name is now assigned to a map when it is created.
- A new way of displaying maps that are captured for editing: with the use of icons containing a lock image in the map tree and in the tabs.
- Links to other maps do not contain information about the hierarchical map structure anymore.
- A new way of displaying a device list.
- A new method for managing a device collection.
- Separate folders for supplied and user device collections.
- Possibility of hiding the device types that are not needed.
- The double click action setting method has been changed for devices.
- Possibility of setting up different actions for a double click on the device for the map in view or edit mode.
- Creation/editing of notification settings on the server from the client.
- Possibility of setting notification for the client and for each server separately.
- Editing the inventory sections on the server from the client.
- Creation/editing of inventory cards on the server from the client.
- The Monitoring Queue report is now available in the web interface to users with the Administrator role.
- The Web Access Log report is now available in the web interface to users with the Super Administrator role.
- Optimization of the web access log: now only the pages and reports viewed in the web interface are recorded.
- New welcome page.
- New method for tab management.
- Possibility of opening maps and inventory maps in temporary tabs.
- Map preview in a temporary tab when the map is selected in the map tree.
- Possibility of fixing a temporary tab by a double click.
- A new method for displaying unsaved changes: in the form of an asterisk in the map or card tab.
- Hot keys for all hierarchical lists allowing for opening or closing child nodes or all nodes: Ctrl+Plus, Ctrl+Minus, Ctrl+Shift+Plus, Ctrl+Shift+Minus.
- Loading maps and inventory data in the background mode.
- If a previously opened map or inventory card cannot be found, the corresponding error is displayed in its tab.
- The %User% and "%Password%" macros have been replaced with the "%LOGIN_USER%" and "%LOGIN_PASSWORD%" macros (the old macros are supported for compatibility purposes).
- The usernames in the client settings supersede the corresponding usernames in the server settings.
- Copy/Paste buttons in the settings for report templates, scanning methods, and logins.
- Optimization of the application’s functioning in different modules.
- The incorrect display of statistics in the web interface for links to other maps has been fixed.
- The error in the use of group operations has been fixed.
- The method for sending messages to Telegram channels has been fixed.
- The rare errors in map rendering in the application have been fixed.