What's new in this version:
- New device added: Rack firewall.
- Added automatic update of visual data about scanning methods from monitoring server.
- Added the display of information about device interfaces in Web interface and device hints.
- Significant increase of application performance during operations with large maps.
- Improved data gathering about BIOS in inventory.
- Extended data output about PC and BIOS manufacturer in inventory reports.
- Inventory error fixed when software data are gathered by a user with no rights for local system login.
- Following error fixed: device statuses were not translated immediately after interface language change.
- Fixed incorrect display of the huge values in the charts.
- Following error fixed: negative values of monitoring results were not converted during display.
- Fixed the search of dependent MIB files.
- Following error fixed: MIB file was not reloaded after re-opening.
- 'Context too long' error fixed during the work with monitoring server.
- Visual errors fixed in line editor.
- Fixed the display of tabs when using the large font.
- Fixed the display of lists when using the large font.
What's new in this version:
- New device added: Air conditioner, Mixing console, Rack switch, Remote control, USB hub, USB key.
- Added ability to specify measurement units in WMI and SNMP scanning methods.
- Added measurement units display in device status.
- Added automatic conversion of monitoring results in device statuses, reports, charts.
- Following scanning methods automated: “Always active”, “Any of connected”, “All connected”.
- Added ability to connect lines to textboxes and links to other maps.
- Inventory maintenance log implemented.
- Added display of device address in IP addresses report.
- Data gathering for inventory is expanded with the manufacturer of BIOS and PC.
- Added display of External scanning method details for inactive devices.
- Enhanced display of time intervals in the reports.
- Application log extended.
- Improved adding of scanning methods in device editor.
- Improved simultaneous search in port scanner.
- Added check whether map is up-to-date on map server when map is opened.
- Data gathering about software during inventory process is now significantly faster and more extensive.
- Processing of notification events is much faster.
- Network map drawing in multithread mode for Web server is much faster.
- Maximum image dimensions to export a map are increased to 30,000 pixels.
Fixed critical errors:
- Fixed rare error in UDP and SNMP scanning, leading to monitoring stop.
- Fixed rare 'KeyNotFound' error when restoring the inventory data.
- Fixed error with “TimeOut” in trace route.
- Fixed inventory queue error, leading to more frequent inventory process.
- Fixed incorrect status display for duplicated devices in a hint after address change.
Fixed major errors:
- Added error processing for a clipboard already being used.
- Added the processing for a possible 'Out of memory' error on background image drawing.
- Fixed measurement units display in charts.
- Fixed incorrect drawing of multiline formatted captions in the links to other maps.
- Fixed incorrect drawing of device captions in bold font during map zoom.
- Fixed the search of external command files due to default System32 service location instead of application location.
- Fixed the error of line export to Visio when line is connected to a port, which is not displayed.
- Fixed the error when moving or clicking a map in the lists, when a map is reloading.
- Fixed following error: renaming of device types was not considered in notification headers.
- Fixed the error of sorting by duration in the summary monitoring log report.
- Added protection from incorrect paths in environment variable PATH.
- Fixed following error: device could be moved during exit from editor if mouse button is held.
- Fixed incorrect fields sorting during a device or inventory report export.
Fixed minor errors:
- Improved support of UNC in device addresses.
- Improved the search of MIB files in SNMP MIB browser: uploaded files are searched by a name now instead of file full name.
- Added a scrolling for very big device descriptions in a hint.
- Added protection against duplicated scanning methods.
- Added highlight for incorrect links to non-existing device collections.
- Deleted display of unused device types in report filters.
- Fixed possible short hang in network map wizard during the discovery of map segments.
- Fixed possible short hang while obtaining a local MAC address.
- Fixed incorrect selection of the element in the various lists after their deletion.
- Fixed the selection of end device while trace route if there are several devices with the same address on a map.
- Fixed error: scanner report didn’t consider map change.
- Fixed possible blinking of the lists in various windows.
- Fixed rare error in account settings, when there is no default account or there are several of them.
- Fixed change of link type (child/link) if there are several similar links to another map.
What's new in this version:
- Possibility to assign several scanning methods to one device.
- Refresh rate profiles.
- Renaming of device types.
- Inventory report Summary.
- Full-screen mode.
- External commands are now available for execution if they are compatible with at least one of the selected devices.
- Map refresh (F5) now updates only the selected devices (if any).
- New %DESCRIPTION% macro to enter device description.
- New devices in the category Peripherals: Gamepad, Graphics tablet, Interactive board, Screen.
- New device category Schema: Access server, ATM switch, Bridge, Comm server, Gateway, Hub, ISDN switch, Multilayer switch, Router, Workgroup switch.
- Some problems have been fixed in various modules.
- Gather and display the following information:
- Computer name, domain (workgroup), DNS name.
- Operating system: name, upgrade pack, architecture, serial number and key.
- Installed software: name, author, version, installation date and location, website link.
- Motherboard: manufacturer, model, version, BIOS, serial number.
- CPUs: name, manufacturer, frequency, socket type, CPUID.
- Memory slots: manufacturer, volume, location, frequency, serial number, part number.
- Drives: name, type, volume, free space, serial number.
- Network cards: name, manufacturer, type, bandwidth, MAC and IP addresses, network mask, gateway, DNS servers.
- Video cards: name, processor, memory, video mode, maximum frequency, drivers date and version.
- Monitors: name, model, manufacture date, serial number, socket.
- Printers: name, driver, port, DPI.
- Input devices: mice and keyboards.
- Audio cards, modems, batteries.
- Ability of automatic (background) inventory.
- Ability to schedule data gathering in automatic mode.
- Automatic logging of inventory changes.
- Search on inventory.
- Ability to specify which login to use for different devices.
- Macros for substituting the user name and password in external commands.
- Macros for substituting the user name and password in notification by external tools.
- Using passwords for authorization in WMI browser.
- Using passwords for authorization in the inventory.
- Separate button on toolbar to create a link to another map.
- Ability to specify for a link that its map is a child for the current map.
- Showing maps in a structured way (in a tree view) with unlimited levels of nesting.
- Ability to create links to another maps by dragging a tab or a map from the tree.
- Links show the map status by specific color.
- Transfer state of a child map to the parent map.
- Web-interface now displays the amount of devices and events both for current and child maps (those which a user can access).
- Group operations for selected maps in the tree.
- Closing tabs no longer closes the maps (the maps are left in the tree).
- Ability to automatically hide or fix the device list and map tree.
- New design of many interface elements.
- Checkbox to disable/enable a device collection in settings.
- Displaying the connected devices in Web interface.
- Displaying lines by the color of inactive labels if one of the connected devices is inactive.