- Inventory agent.
- You can import inventory data from an agent for the gathering.
- You can automatically receive inventory data via Web server from an agent for the gathering.
- Agent can perform the hidden inventory process.
- You can assign and re-assign the inventory data to the devices on a map.
- You can clear the inventory data for the devices.
- Computer’s SID is added to the data gathering during inventory process.
- Manufacturer and model of a PC are now displayed in the inventory report.
- Grouping by RAM modules is enhanced.
- Now you can configure the field list in inventory report.
- Inventory report now includes all devices.
- Advanced search with an ability to search against the value of any device attribute.
- You can monitor the changes of SNMP/WMI values.
- You can monitor the speed of SNMP/WMI value change.
- You can navigate to the connected devices from a line editor.
- You can set the port descriptions.
- Lookup of additional attributes values in device editor.
- Hotkey to add the frequently used attributes in device editor.
- Tracking of external changes of map files is improved.
- Selected devices are displayed better.
- Device editor window is displayed faster.
- Significant improvement in application performance and used memory.
- Transliteration of the SMS.
- You can resize the application settings window.
- Full-screen mode in the Web interface.
- You can configure the field list in device report.
- New devices report.
- Support of MACRO definitions in the MIB files.
- Map scrolling position is saved in local reports.
- Fixed error in URI scanning method with possible Timeout in case of very high scanning frequency.
- Fixed error in the generation of URLs with macro in e-mail notification.
- Fixed error: registration key was not sent to the service right after its change.
- Fixed error in inventory process while data gathering about floppy drives in Windows 10.
- Fixed error while export to Visio of text boxes connected with lines.
- Fixed the display of duration in statistics report.
- Fixed reset of objects movement after a screen message notification.
What's new in this version:
- Added button on the tabs to access the closed tabs.
- Added saving of maps and reports list positions in the Web interface.
- Added context menu for a map in edit-mode.
- Added horizontal scrolling by mouse wheel when holding Shift key.
- Updated the application icon.
- Fixed wrong generation of 'Auto-update' parameter in the Web interface.
- Fixed error with opening reports for a new unsaved map.
- Fixed: sidebar in the Web interface could not recover after migrating from 7.x.
- Fixed rare error: OutOfMemory when drawing a map.
- Fixed: a selection of objects is reset when you move a map by right mouse button.
- Fixed displaying of local reports in Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 (restored IE8 support).
- Fixed error when copying the notification action.
Major new features:
- New design of the Web interface.
- New reporting system.
- New mechanism for displaying the charts.
- Warnings options are moved from scanning methods options into notification options.
- Possibility to drag a map by pressing a mouse button in the Web interface.
- Possibility to specify a name for a notification event.
- Possibility to clear the inventory log.
- Improved support of MIB files.
- Improved display of SNMP errors.
- Improved display of monitoring results.
- Improved display of search results in the Web interface.
- Improved build of notification event's name.
- New measurement units: mA, A, mV, V, W, KW, MW, GW.
- New macros in notification: %METHOD% for display the scanning method name.
- New macros in notification: %VALUE% for display the current value of the scan result.
- Displaying of the current notification events in a device description.
- Displaying of the last time of a device state change.
- Displaying of the monitoring details in the Web interface.
- Fixed error with changing of the number of displayed record in reports.
- Fixed incorrect display of monitoring log records after the removal of the scanning method.
- Fixed error: 'Active IP-V4 interfaces not found' in Network Discovery Wizard.
- Fixed error: Macro in a device description wasn't replaced in the Web interface.
- Fixed error: Macro in a device description wasn't replaced in the export to Visio.
- Fixed error: Web server log didn't record a user name in Digest authentication mode.