- Possibility to specify maximum port speed.
- Improved displaying of ports above the lines.
- Common style of selected objects on the map.
- Improved appearance of the hint when hovering over objects on the map.
- Possibility to add several additional attributes to a device at a time.
- Grouping additional attributes when adding to a device.
- Displaying the result of all scanning methods on the first bookmark in the device hint.
- The map zoom range is extended to 10-1000%.
- Optimization of the map rendering.
- Optimization of the map rendering.
- Possibility to select several separate line nodes.
- Highlighting line nodes when moving or hovering.
- Improved adding nodes to lines and dividing lines.
- Improved moving of lines using the grid.
- Alignment of line nodes on the sides, by distances.
- Improved displaying arrows of lines entering the devices.
- Possibility to edit connections between devices in the device editor.
- Possibility to connect devices without lines (using Alt+Click or by turning off line display in the device editor).
- Possibility to specify the type and length of the cable in connections between devices.
- Displaying information in the line hint: type, connected devices, channel length and speed.
- Displaying connections in the port hint.
- Optimization of centralized monitoring: decreasing the traffic by more than half, reducing CPU and memory using on the server and client.
- Accelerated log clearing due to the use of Truncate command on external databases.
- Selection of the authentication method when using external databases.
- Improved design of the Web interface and local reports.
- New report: “Connections” displaying connections between devices, their type and the channel length and speed.
- New report: “Connection Types” displaying the number and total length of each type of connections.
- Added display of information about connections in reports for a device and line in the Web interface.
- Improved display of port in reports: added possibility to navigate to a device or a port.
- Possibility of switching between reports when viewing reports in the application.
- Navigating back/forward when viewing reports in the application using Alt+Left/Right.
- Possibility to notify to a group in Telegram.
- Selection of a group or a user for notification in Telegram (the receiver’s telephone number does not have to be specified anymore).
- Optimization of notification in case of a great number of events.
- Fixed rare errors during hint rendering.
- Fixed error when optimizing the monitoring log with simultaneous generation of reports on the MS SQL database.
- Fixed error during long optimization of the monitoring log on external databases.
- Fixed error when deleting a great number of records when clearing logs on external databases.
- Fixed error when using the MySQL database with non-UTF8 coding.
- Fixed external database update scripts when updating from very old versions of the application.
- Fixed error related to sending in Telegram if the system time is too slow or too fast.
What's new in this version:
- Similar style for all device icons.
- New devices: Database server, Smartphone, 3D Printer, SSD, Radiophone, PLC, Rack dual monitor, Power line, Radio antenna, Satellite receiver, POS cash.
- New device collections: VoIP, Security.
- Scheduled notifications feature.
- New notification action – save report.
- New notification action – run Web query.
- Ability to use Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL database for logging directly (without ODBC).
- Monitoring of Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, ODBC databases via SQL queries.
- Ability to specify login for each scanning method in device editor.
- Ability to assign scanning result to device attribute in Device Scanning Wizard.
- Adjustable transparency for OpenStreetMap maps.
- New fields in statistics report: how many times device turned active/inactive.
- New fields in Device Scanning Wizard report: state, value, value as text.
- Configuring authorization for URI scanning method.
- Configuring measured value for URI scanning method.
- Ability to get scanning value from the content for URI scanning method.
- Ability to enter the required number of responses for MultyPing scanning method.
- Support for %ADDRESS%, %HOST%, %IP% macros in user name, in settings of External, WMI, UDP, URI, SQL scanning methods.
- Devices Scanning moved to Tools\Standard menu.
- Added support for domains with national symbols in older versions of Windows.
- New feature to hide any fields in device report and inventory report.
- Improved display of ports in device information report.
- Improved display of external command execution when testing the notification.
- Added progress bar in the inventory wizard.
- Fixed scrolling of the map editor when dragging the devices by a mouse.
- Fixed the display of WSA_NO_DATA error when monitoring in various scanning methods.
- Fixed the OpenStreetMap maps support by the service.
- Fixed scrolling of the additional fields in the device wizard.
- Fixed navigation between various templates of the same report in the Web interface.
- Fixed getting a port from IPv6 address for TCP and UDP scanning methods.
- Fixed an error with the second start of the application.
- Fixed a rare error when rendering the network map.
- Fixed a rare error with notification via Telegram.
- Fixed a rare error when updating from maps server.
- Fixed a rare error with animation of the notification.
- Fixed a rare error when multiple users run the application in terminal mode from a network drive.
- Fixed an error: Copy buttons did not work in local reports.
- Fixed an error: Delete button did not work in the filters of the local reports.
- Fixed a rare error when the service is restarted.
- Fixed a rare error when clearing logs in external databases.
- Fixed an error with the applying of 'very seldom' refresh period.
- Fixed an error when running the service by the domain user.
What's new in this version:
- Updated application design.
- Added support for OpenStreetMap maps as background.
- Telegram notifications.
- Device import and device attributes update from CSV files.
- New statistical logging level – only statistics per hour, state changes and error codes.
- Added support of regular expressions for WMI, SNMP and External scanning method.
- Device animation in the Web interface (SVG, GIF).
- Showing string values of monitoring results in device status.
- Configuration of device label color for various event severity.
- Ability to re-send SMS in case of failed sending attempt.
- Added support to check mail servers (POP3/SMTP/IMAP).
- SVG device collection is optimized.
- Ability to specify only active image in device collections.
- Added support of update from a maps-server for the service.
- Showing event severity icon above a device (with animation support).
- Showing inactive devices in Device scanning wizard.
- New report: Inventory->Devices.
- Ability to generate reports on IP-addresses and hosts of the selected devices.
- Added authorization support for ‘URI’ scanning method via password profile.
- Folder selection window is improved.
- Ability to specify several catalogs when selecting device collections.
- New measurement unit: tenths of degree.
- Warning when trying to add empty device collection.
- Improved SVG support.
- Improved IPv6 support.
- Improved support of external Oracle and MS SQL databases.
- Improved export of monitoring values into Excel.
- Fixed filtering by several parameters.
- Fixed saving of custom colors in the windows of color selection.
- Fixed error when saving inventory after previous deletion.
- Fixed error when saving inventory data on graphics card without video processor.
- Fixed error when saving inventory data on driver date of a graphics card.
- Fixed absence of display serial number in Advanced search window.
- Fixed changing the size of input area for the external command parameters.
- Fixed error when sending hyperlinks in e-mails via macro.
- Fixed rare error when rendering huge backgrounds.
- Fixed UAC error when sending parameters to the service.
- Fixed display of unknown scanning methods in the group operations and in the Advanced search.