Algorius Net Viewer Manual | About
Algorius Net Viewer is a professional software to visualize, administer, monitor and inventory computer network of any level.
Algorius Net Viewer key features:
- Client-Server technology.
- Ability to work without server.
- Network Visualization;
- Centralized and distributed monitoring;
- Different monitoring methods of devices and Web sites;
- Support of SSH, WMI and SNMP v1, v2, v3;
- Automation of external commands execution;
- Network inventory;
- Different notification methods;
- Visual Trace Route;
- E-mail notification through secure channels with the attached network map image;
- Network port scanner;
Algorius Net Viewer advantages:
- User-pleasant and easy to use interface;
- Allows to monitor over 100’000 devices;
- Vector and raster graphics.