Algorius Net Viewer Manual | Welcome Page
To open Welcome Page go to File→Welcome Page in the main screen menu. By default, Welcome Page is displayed every time you launch Algorius Net Viewer:
Welcome Screen allows users to quickly start working with the program. The following basic options are available:
- Install Server — launches Algorius Net Viewer Server Setup to install a server. This option is available if a server is not installed in the system.
- Configure Server — launches Algorius Net Viewer Server Setup to configure servers. This option is available if a server is already installed in the system.
- Connect to Server — opens the server connection dialog. See Connecting to Server for more information.
- Create New Map — creates an empty network map and opens it in a new tab.
- Launch Network Discovery Wizard— launches Network Discovery Wizard.
- Open My Maps — allows you to select files containing your maps and opens them.
- Open Demo Maps —open demo maps: examples of small and middle-range networks and a map with the full collection of default devices. Demo maps can be also opened from Demo catalog in installation folder. Map with the full collection of default devices can be really helpful in everyday operations. With this map you can easily find the required device and copy it to your network map.
In case of any questions you can use the feedback links:
- Visit website — to open our website in the browser;
- Contact support — to open support page in the browser;
- Open online manual — to open online–documentation in the browser.
To disable Welcome Page launching upon program startup, uncheck the corresponding box in the Welcome Page and close the box.